ONE THOUSAND THINGS WORTH KNOWING by Paul Muldoon SIGNED LIMITED EDITION
Paul Muldoon twelfth collection of poems is wide-ranging in its subject matter yet is everywhere concerned with watchfulness. Heedful, hard won, head-turning, heartfelt, these poems attempt to bring scrutiny to bear on everything, including scrutiny itself. One Thousand Things Worth Knowing confirms Nick Laird's assessment, in the New York Review of Books, that Paul Muldoon is 'the most formally ambitious and technically innovative of modern poets, [who] writes poems like no one else.'
Limited Edition specifications
- Printed on Munken Premium Cream 90gsm
- Binding is sewn, cased, Ratchfords 71ws h&t bands (green & brown)
- Cased in 2000 micron boards, quarter bound in narrow Faber style with Ratchfords Reflections Rainforest (dark green) cloth for panels and Hewitt's bookcalf 2 (dark brown) spine, foil blocked in gold on spine only
- Endpapers are Canson Mi-teintes 503 (burgundy) 135gsm
- Slipcase is 2000 micron rigid case covered in Ratchfords Reflections Rainforest (dark green) cloth